Learn how to use containers for continuous deployment with Visual Studio Team Services, VSTS and Docker with our example Angular 2 project in...
Build the right hybrid cloud strategy for your business with our ecosystem of public cloud services, partner offerings and consulting services.
Built on the industry’s leading cloud-enabled technologies, iVision Enterprise Cloud offers a suite of fully managed enterprise-class public cloud infrastructure services designed and customized to integrate tightly with your existing on-prem or off-prem environments, all with the cost benefit of secure shared infrastructure. And with our global ITIL, SSAE16 and MSP / Cloud Verify certified Engineering & Support Services team providing 24x7x365 management and support, we help keep the lights on for you while you stay focused on your business.
Backing up and protecting important data and critical applications across your organization can be both a daunting and heroic task. Managing the variety of hardware and software systems to maintain your protected data can become complex and difficult with ongoing data, applications and system growth.
iVision Fusion Protect (Backup-as-a-Service) offers a comprehensive and holistic data-protection platform in a hybrid cloud service designed to provide a unified method to backup, archive and restore your data and applications across your organization. The service solution eliminates the complexity and risk of managing your own backups, and it adds security and confidence in knowing that your data is being protected at all times.
Core Features Include:
- Consumption-based usage model through fully managed hybrid cloud backup and archive services
- File or image-level backup and restoration for physical/virtual servers, desktops and mobile devices
- Rich support for Windows, Linux, AIX, AS/400 and direct SAN/NAS integration
- Granular application-aware protection for Exchange, SQL, Oracle, SAP, SharePoint and more
- Hybrid cloud integration with support for Microsoft Azure, Office 365, VMware vCloud Air and Amazon AWS
Avoiding disruption to your business applications and services is vital in today’s fast paced business world. Disruption to your operations and access to data can result in immeasurable damage to your clients and your reputation.
iVision Fusion Recovery (DR-as-a-Service) offers an affordable and scalable service platform for Disaster Recovery (DR) using fully managed enterprise-class cloud resources for protection of your primary services and applications. With the elastic capacity on-demand consumption model and automated recovery and failover processes in place, you achieve maximum compatibility and transparency for failover with fully customizable RTO’s and RPO’s to meet your business needs.
Core Features Include:
- Consumption-based usage model providing cost-effective access to enterprise-class computing, storage and networking cloud resources
- Support for virtual and physical servers
- Flexible replication models supporting array or software-based technologies
- Customizable RTO’s with near-zero RPO’s using journal-based CDP replication features
- Virtualized L2-L7 services for seamless transition of core network services
- Dedicated circuit or managed IPSEC-VPN connectivity options with integrated WAN acceleration
“iVision and my team have clearly committed above the call of duty. We are now realizing the fruits of our labor.”- CIO, AM Law 200 firm
Brokering the right choice.
All cloud services are not created equal, and choosing the right platform or delivery model can be difficult in an ever-changing marketplace of options and choices.
Whether you’re looking to grow and scale internal applications, explore new markets through globalization, or rapidly develop new mobile apps, iVision can work with you to select the right choice from our marketplace of leading cloud platform and technology partners.
From large scale virtual deployment to rapid web-development to hosted messaging and collaboration, Microsoft Azure and Office365 service platforms lead with a broad range of consumption and usage models to help transform the way you deploy and deliver IT for your organization with the same familiarity and diversity of the Microsoft portfolio of software and OS products.
- Scale using the latest Microsoft Server OS with Azure for a consumption-based IaaS platform
- Build, deploy and manage applications or websites with Azure for an open and flexible SaaS platform
- Implement data-protection and continuity with Azure Backup and Site Recovery services
- Host core back-office and collaboration platforms such as Exchange, SharePoint and Lync with Office 365
- Elect self-service or a fully-managed service with iVision’s 24x7x365 ITIL/SSAE16 certified Engineering & Support Services Team
Purpose built for compliance and security, Cirrity Secure Infrastructure (IaaS) and Anywhere Desktops (DaaS) platforms offer enterprise reliability built on VMware vSphere and vCloud technologies, adding the extra confidence needed for organizations managing financial, healthcare and other sensitive information and digital assets. With our partnership through Cirrity, we can help businesses make a safe transition to a secure hybrid cloud strategy.
Thousands of companies across the globe depend on VMware for their on-premise private cloud infrastructure. With VMware vCloud Air, we can help businesses evolve their infrastructure into a true hybrid cloud model with dedicated or shared Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) options built to scale with the interoperability of your existing VMware-based infrastructure. Create a seamless transition for your workloads from on-prem to off-prem and back it up with the confidence you’ve come to trust with VMware virtualization technologies.
Cloud Consulting & Roadmap Services:
Setting the right course.
Harnessing the power and capabilities of the cloud can be a challenging task for many organizations. Choosing the right course requires expertise, resources and a focus that can be difficult to obtain. With our comprehensive set of Cloud Consulting & Roadmap Services, we can help analyze your business from top to bottom to provide the right path and recommendations for enabling private, public or hybrid cloud adoption within your IT and business framework.