Videos 2 min read

The Evolution of ivision’s Cybersecurity & Digital Strategy Practices – Pt. 1

When it comes down to it, a company’s success is dependent on two key factors: protecting the business and growing the business. In today’s IT landscape, both these tasks require extensive teams, expertise and foresight to achieve.  

Over the past eight or nine years, we’ve seen a 350% deficit in security roles. This leaves many CISOs and other security professionals tasked with running the shop while managing strategy at the same time. On average, 90% of a CISO’s role is spent running daily operations, leaving only 10% left to focus on the future of the business and security model.  

This is where ivision comes in. The ivision Cyberecurity practice offers a full portfolio of security solutions to protect your business from all angles, as well as daily support to give your team time back to focus on the business. 

Need help developing and sticking to that strategy? We’ve got you covered there as well. The ivision Digital Strategy practice will learn the ins and outs of your business, design a roadmap to align with your business goals and support throughout the implementation phase. 

“ivision is uniquely positioned because we have ex CIOs on staff, ex strategy consultants from the Big Four, that can help brainstorm and spur that three to five years and work that digital strategy, or work not only with the CIO, but with the CEO, CFO on what is that next digital strategy,” said Mark Husnick, CIO-in-Residence at ivision. 

Don’t wait until the start of the new year to implement new best practices. Get in touch with ivision cybersecurity and digital strategy professionals today.