ATLANTA, August 13, 2013 – iVision, a cloud builder and operator, was named the #1211 fastest-growing private company in America by Inc. magazine’s 500l5000 List. For 32 years, Inc. magazine has welcomed the fastest-growing companies in America into this exclusive club.
- Inc. 500l5000 bases its decision on privately-owned companies that meet the following guidelines:
- Be privately-owned, based in the United States, independent (not a subsidiary or division of another company)
- Have started earning revenue by March 31st, 2009
- Had revenue no less than $100,000 in 2009
- Had revenue no less than $2,000,000 in 2012
- Revenue in 2012 exceeds revenue in 2009
While this is the fifth time iVision has been named to the Inc. 500l5000 list, it is not the company’s only award for remarkable growth or success. Prior awards and recognition include:
- ACG #12 “Fast 40 Fastest Growing Mid-Market Companies” – 2011, 2012, 2013
- Atlanta Business Chronicle #40 “Pacesetter” Award – 2012, 2013
- CRN #384 “Solution Provider 500” – 2012, 2013
- CRN Tech Elite – 250 2011, 2012, 2013
- Microsoft SE Client Satisfaction Award – 2011
- MSP Top 100 Managed Service Providers – 2010
For more information, please contact Mark Argyle
Headquartered in Atlanta, iVision builds cloud ready infrastructure and applications in partnership with their clients. iVision engineers success for its clients through objective recommendations, process and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed guidance. The firm provides infrastructure and application solutions, and is organized into five complementary practices, including: Infrastructure Services, Data Center, Converged Network and Application Development – all supported by the Delivery Assurance practice.