A company calls in experts to evaluate its AWS environment and act on the findings, enabling business...
Uptime and security are paramount. Leveraging proven infrastructure technologies and our network engineering expertise, we ensure that your network is secure and resilient. We architect, tune and deploy secure enterprise private networks, optimizing for cloud services.
iVision Enterprise Networking Benefits
- Lower recurring costs
More effective use of WAN resources lowers recurring provider costs
- Greater visibility
Greater visibility into the use of network resources
- Greater security
Greater security through enhanced network awareness of applications, users and devices
- Greater resiliency
Thoughtful network design ensures maximum resiliency, performance and scalability
- Improved availability and health
24x7x365 network monitoring and support delivers high availability and maximum uptime
- Supports BYOD
Network and wireless architecture that supports BYOD strategy
- Effective load balancing
Effective load balancing across network resources, servers, and data centers
- Improved employee productivity
Improved employee productivity and ease of administration
- Unified interface
Unified interface for phone, instant messaging and video
- Streamlined communications
Reduced TCO, OPEX and CAPEX through streamlined communications
- Partners & Products
Learn more about our trusted resources. Our partner relationships and product choices embody modern perspectives rooted in years of experience, quality assurance and future outlook.
“We called upon iVision to help us with networks and storage — two of the most important parts of IT. They knocked it out of the park.”- CIO, global supply chain solutions provider
You’re covered! We deliver your networking on-premise or in the cloud – wherever you want it.
We ensure voice, video and other networked data are supported by robust designs and resilient systems to meet the demands of today’s 24x7x365 business environment.
Timely and secure delivery of critical network traffic is more important than ever as the demands of modern applications put more strain on the enterprise network. Our team of experienced network architects can cut through the complexity and deliver networking solutions that are hyper scalable, easy to manage and maximize your network infrastructure investment.
iVision partners with you to review your current network infrastructure and identify pain points, end-of-life equipment and security vulnerabilities. Our Network Engineers and Architects optimize your network performance and help you architect and transform your enterprise network in the following key areas:
- Secure access to on-premise or cloud applications for your enterprise users
- Cost-effective, high-performance networking to securely connect your branch offices and remote users,
- Easy-to-deploy mobile solutions for clients with a thin or reduced IT staff,
- Empowering users to bring a wide range of devices into the enterprise network (BYOD) while providing absolute control and security
- Control how network resources are used through content-filtering and access control with visibility to know which resources are being leveraged most and by whom
- Content-filtering for bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and the Internet of Things (IoT) applications
- Voice-over-IP and SIP networking
- Converged network platforms for voice, video, IM, chat, online sharing and conferencing, and Unified Communications (UC) platforms,
- Increasing bandwidth to improve productivity without hiking operating expenses (OPEX)
- Engineering distributed routing/switching platforms for converged networks of voice (IP/SIP), video (SD/HD), instant messaging (IM) and web conferencing activities,
- Bringing together diverse and geographically distant teams to collaborate and share content
- Holistically addressing the networking and group/role permissions needs of Global Agile environments and working across hybrid and varied environments,
- Data transfer encryption and protection for specialized organizational networking such as those with an emphasis on securing the transfer of data records and identity protection for HIPAA compliance and attorney-client privilege,
- Networking for load balancing and seamless failover, and
- Optimizing your network for load balancing and high-availability
- Disaster recovery and business continuity for your network environment
- Network health checks and assessments of your private, public and hybrid network environments
- Unified Fabric networking (SAN/LAN networking)
Simplify network engineering with proven technologies and orchestrated deployment: No wizardry or guess work needed
We have you covered on all aspects of the modern network, delivering complete, thoughtful solutions for LAN, WAN, SAN and wireless, and specializing in the latest network convergence trends including Unified Fabric (UF).
Our teams of networking experts and administrators are here to help you and your organization seamlessly and securely exchange information regardless of location. We bring you a cohesive team of modern information technologists with unique and in-depth networking expertise in areas such as Security, Enterprise Networking, Collaboration and Data Center/Virtualization. Working with your network administrator(s), we help analyze and diagnose your enterprise private network performance issues and follow through with infrastructure planning and architecture for whatever is needed currently and design to future-proof and scale your networking systems with anticipated business growth.
Working with you to evaluate your organizational needs, we prepare a strategic roadmap that’s right for your business and continue on with implementation and support assistance as needed. With or without managed support services, we foster knowledge transfer from our experts to yours.
Our Comprehensive Best-Practices Project Approach:
- Discovery of Business Pain Points, Strengths, Network Assessments and Analysis
- Strategic Roadmap and Planning
- Infrastructure Design and Architecture for scalable security and productivity
- Engineering Details, Documentation and Knowledge Transfer
- Coordinated Testing and Deployment
- Support and Knowledge Transfer and/or full or partial managed support services
- Automate system monitoring with visual reports and dashboards
Core Enterprise Networking Services
- Security – Firewalls, Malware Protection, IPS, IDS and VPN
- Enterprise WAN/LAN Design
- WAN Optimization and Load Balancing
- Secure Wireless Networking
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Unified Fabric Design and Implementation
- Converged LAN/WAN Network Management
- Wireless Performance Monitoring
- Citrix Netscaler & F5 Load Balancers
- Cisco WAAS & Riverbed WAN Acceleration
- Availability Monitoring