Implementing self-service password management saves a global company time and money and expands services for end...
We help keep users working efficiently and securely through the application of new technologies, procedures and practices for user management, including basic user credentials to multi-factor authentication, as well as, advanced application development authentications and verifications.
iVision End User Computing Solutions Benefits
- Increased productivity
Increased User and IT Administrator’s productivity
- Greater security
Greater security through enhanced network awareness of hardware, software, applications and identities
- Better insights
Better insights on User’s activities and resources
24x7x365 network monitoring and support improves availability and health
- BYOD strategy
Network and wireless architecture that supports BYOD strategy
- Secured identities
Secured identities, controlled and managed access to data and assets
- Managed risks
Managed risks and mitigation procedures
Design, implementation and management of end user computing solutions: Users, credentials and their many needs.
User management is a far reaching and always growing practice for IT departments everywhere, relying heavily on the very nature of people and their innate preferences, blurred job roles, standards and boundaries – mixed with the many complexities of large-scale systems deployments and delivery practices.
All in all, users want control of their applications, workstations, desktops and mobile device interfaces, as well as access to social media, content sharing portals and reporting dashboards. IT services and administrators spend much of their time managing all this, making tweaks for virtual desktops keeping users happy, adding and deleting new members to the team and establishing or editing new security and rights access roles.
Normalizing for security standards and keeping user preferences and access rights intact through new waves of ERPs and CRMs, virtual desktop re-imaging, hardware re-issues from one person to another, and still trying to satisfy the many differences and custom arrangements takes patience and thoroughness.
iVision works with your organization to analyze your needs and create meaningful and practical ways to facilitate organized group policies, automate time-consuming processes and manage your Microsoft users. From day-to-day user credentials, group permissions and password verification; to security filtering and monitoring; to project-based ADFS scripting for secure importing, exporting and syncing users; to establishing users in new system deployments; to passing-on user credentials and authentication services for applications management; or single-sign-on (SSO) processes, we help you automate and implement new technologies, procedures and processes. Our Infrastructure, Converged Network and Application Development teams work together to provide short-term or long-term expertise, technologies and supporting services.
Core User Management services
- Design and Implementation Assessments, Strategies and Changes
- Adding, Deleting and Editing User Profiles, Passwords and Credentials Management
- Group Access Rights, Roles Management
- Onboarding new ERPs, CRMs and Content Sharing Systems Users Management
- Scripting and Security for Active Directory (AD)/ Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) Transfers and Syncing
- User Management – AD/ ADFS Integrations, Protections and Policies
- Authentication and Authorization Software Development and Services – OAuth, SAML
- Negotiating identities between different websites
- Single-sign-on (SSO) Implementations
- Integrating with Authentication Protocols to secure applications and websites
- SharePoint User Management
- Secure Wireless Networking – IWAN, WAN, LAN
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies and technologies
- Consumption Monitoring and Predictive Analytics
"In 17 years of doing this I’ve never seen a provider step up the way iVision did - roll up their sleeves and help. I know we wouldn’t have survived without them."- CTO, leading private prep school