Inc. 5000 Magazine Unveils its Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
“It’s such an honor to be included in this prestigious list for our sixth consecutive year,” states CEO Gabe Damiani. “We strive to earn clients for life by consistently exceeding our clients’ expectations. Our strong growth is attributed to our amazing clients and very talented staff at iVision.”
About Inc. 5000 Selection Process
The Inc. 5000 is ranked according to percentage revenue growth over a four-year period. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by the first week of the starting calendar year, and therefore able to show four full calendar years of sales. Additionally, they had to be US-based, privately held, for profit, and independent – not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, iVision is a full-service technology firm that works in unison with its clients to leverage iVision’s IT consulting expertise and best of breed technologies to create custom IT environments. From infrastructure to applications, these solutions are thoughtfully engineered to position iVision clients to achieve their business goals today, and in the future.
iVision consistently delivers its signature “white glove” experience by taking a meaningful approach to architecting, transforming, and supporting its clients’ custom IT environments. This is achieved by blending the most powerful mix of custom business solutions, private cloud platforms and public cloud services.
While this is the sixth time iVision has been named to the Inc. 500l5000 list, it is not the company’s only award for remarkable growth or success. Prior awards and recognition include:
- Inc. 5000 six time honoree – 2009 (#473), 2010 (#753), 2011 (#907), 2012 (#745), 2013 (#1211), 2014 (#3120)
- ACG #12 “Fast 40 Fastest Growing Mid-Market Companies” – 2011, 2012, 2013
- Atlanta Business Chronicle “Pacesetter” Award – 2012, 2013
- CRN “Solution Provider 500” – 2012, 2013, 2014
- CRN Tech Elite – 250 2011, 2012, 2013
- Microsoft SE Client Satisfaction Award – 2011
- MSP Top 100 Managed Service Providers – 2010
- Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Places to Work – 2014
For more information, please contact Mark Argyle | firstname.lastname@example.org