*Last updated: July 14th, 2020*
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread globally, the iVision team is fully committed to providing continued service to our customers, protecting our employees and doing our part to “flatten the curve.” We continue to activate our business continuity and pandemic response plans, and have implemented the following measures:
- Compliance: We are monitoring the situation daily and are strictly adhering to local, federal, CDC and WHO guidelines as things develop.
- Teleworking: 100% of our workforce has transitioned to a secure and robust teleworking platform to service clients and are working remotely indefinitely.
- Our office: Our office is officially closed until further notice and limited to authorized employees only.
- Business travel: All iVision-related travel, both domestic and international has been cancelled indefinitely.
- Our promise to our customers: iVision has a robust business continuity management system in place that will ensure our business and your services continue to run smoothly during this challenging time. This includes:
- Managed Services: Our 24x7x365 Global Support Center and team can function remotely and securely while supporting our managed services clients.
- Consulting Services: Our consultants can function remotely and will work with your team to determine if onsite interaction is necessary to complete a project task or deliverable.
- Product Resale: We are working closely with our vendors to ensure ongoing services, ordering and shipping are well communicated to our clients.
Thank you for your partnership and the trust you have put in iVision. We are here to help – and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Account Executive or the iVision Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.999.3010.
Be safe and stay healthy.
Founder & CEO