iVision is a technology integration and management firm that engineers success for clients through objective recommendations, process and technology expertise and best-of-breed guidance.
The iVision Difference (PDF)
We work with our clients to craft information technology strategies designed to future-proof their business.
We create robust, proven and secure technology infrastructure sized to support today’s business needs – and swiftly scalable to meet tomorrow’s demands.
Our services and support extend from applications to infrastructure architecture. We provide solutions in a private, public or hybrid environment, and we guide clients toward the best strategy. Ultimately, we provide technology that addresses clients’ unique challenges and enables their success.
We can do that because we know our clients and their industries. At iVision, we begin every client relationship with a roadmap.
We delve into their business problems and ambitions. Then we chart a course to the right solutions, using technology, services and support to get there. Our ideas are centered on serving our clients, not on selling new products. It’s a partnership built on clients’ confidence that we are looking out for their interests first.
“I trust iVision not to tell me what I want to hear. They tell me the truth. They look out for what’s best for our company, not just what’s going to increase their revenue.”- CIO, leading insurance underwriter
Headquartered in Atlanta and privately held, iVision launched in 2004, backed by our founders’ savings and their vision for a better way to provide IT services.
Our client-centric, consultative approach rooted in engineering excellence quickly set us apart from competitors. Today, we have more than 100 employees; have enjoyed thirteen consecutive years of profitability; and serve clients that lead their industries.
Achievements and Recognition
- Inc. magazine’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- CRN Solution Provider 500 list, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- CRN Tech Elite 250 list, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- The Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™, 101 Best & Brightest, 2014 and 2016
- Association for Corporate Growth’s “Fast 40” list of fastest-growing mid-market companies, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- CRN Triple Crown Award, CRN Magazine, 2015
- Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™, 101 Best & Brightest, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- AJC’s Top Workplaces, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Pacesetter Award, 2012 and 2013
- CRN Magazine’s Fast Growth 150 list, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Microsoft SE Client Satisfaction Award, 2011
- MSPmentor’s Top 100 Managed Service Providers, 2010