iVision partners with Microsoft to provide solutions and managed services for enterprise collaboration.
Solutions and managed services for enterprise collaboration
Services such as emailing, contacts management, calendar sharing, content and document management, automating workflow processes, establishing a unified communications platform with voice and video conferencing and enterprise social networking, migrating users and data, developing custom integrations and creating hybrid solutions.
Microsoft Office 365 integration with on-premises environments
iVision understands the value of a hybrid solution and the benefits for combining Office 365 capabilities with your on-premises infrastructure. We offer integration services and support for Office 365 with your existing directory services for your on-premises installation of Exchange Server, Lync, and SharePoint Server. We integrate with Microsoft Active Directory (AD) as part of the on-premises solution or with Microsoft Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) as part of the hybrid cloud services options. We have experience handling migrations from mid-market enterprises up to Fortune 500 enterprises all over the globe.
- Synchronize and manage user accounts for both online/cloud and on-premise environments
- Add single sign-on (SSO), allowing users to log on to both environments using their on-premises credentials.
- Create a hybrid environment to help with user migrations, or keep some users and/or some information on-premises and some in the cloud.
- Engineer a networking plan collaborative.
Microsoft Office 365
- Office software applications, stay current and in sync
- Online storage to easily share with colleagues
- Access from any device, anytime, same formatting
- Multi-party video conferencing
- Content sharing features
- Shared Calendars
- Custom application development
Microsoft Skype for Business (integrated Lync with Skype)
Microsoft Skype for Business is a hosted service combining Lync security and management with a Skype experience that let’s you connect with others through instant messaging (IM), audio only or video calls, and online meetings. iVision architects servers and converged networking infrastructure, implements, manages and supports Skype for Business collaboration platform, including various integrations with SharePoint and Exchange and supporting migrations.
Microsoft Lync server is an enterprise-ready unified communications platform. Lync connects people everywhere, on Windows 8 and other operating systems, including mobile devices, as part of their everyday productivity experience. Lync provides a consistent, single client experience for presence, instant messaging, voice, video and meeting activities. Lync users can connect to anyone on Skype, enabling rich communication with hundreds of millions of people around the world.
- Users can communicate securely and stay connected with colleagues and customers.
- Switch devices as needed and keep on working with consistent user experiences across PC, phone, browser and tablets.
- Multiparty video conferencing brings life and expression to online collaborative meetings.
- Reliable platform for all real-time communications. One system to reduce complexity.
This messaging platform manages email, scheduling, and tools for custom collaboration and messaging service applications.
- SMTP Email Solution
- Users Management
- Contacts Management
- Options for built-in malware and spam filtering
- Role-based access control
- Unified Messaging (UM) supported in a hybrid deployment
- Mail and data migrations
One of the most requested technology services in our collaboration toolkit is our Microsoft SharePoint integrated suite of services. Our iVision Application Development Practice takes the lead with SharePoint integrations and custom application development projects. Based on the needs of your business and in collaboration with our Converged Networks and Infrastructure Practice, we plan, architect, customize, deploy and support your SharePoint implementation (and integrations). We also offer long-term support and managed services.
- Custom SharePoint & Office365 Application Development
- SharePoint integrations with email, messaging and data visualization
- Document Workflow Enablement
- SharePoint Management
Yammer is a private social network that helps employees collaborate across departments, locations, and business apps. 71% of business leaders report that Enterprise Social tools increase the speed of access to knowledge (McKinsey & Company, 2013). According to a recent Business Trends Customer Survey, Yammer users gain 76% more visibility into other departments or locations, and 80% are more informed with what is happening inside their organization. iVision implements the Yammer Platform and integrates with SharePoint, Office 365 and other applications.
- Communicate and engage across the organization
- Seek out expertise
- Create groups to communicate
- Group Feed in Office 365
- Single profile to access all social networks
- App for SharePoint
- Integrates with Office web apps