Cisco WebEx Meeting Center
- Meet with anyone online to present, share, and collaborate
- Accelerate decisions, keep projects on track and exchange ideas
- Keep connected on the go from any device or location
- Use any standards based video device, with personal, always-available meeting rooms
- Learn more
Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR)
- An on-premises, hybrid or cloud-based video collaboration service
- Provides seamless video bridging for all standards-based video devices
- Host meetings in your always available WebEx Personal Room
- Share your unique personal meeting ID that never changes
- Learn more
Cisco WebEx Meetings Server
- Security focused, private cloud (on-premises) deployment of Cisco WebEx technology
- Use an all-in-one conferencing solution that incorporates audio, video, and web conferencing
- Get the same superior WebEx user experience and features, including iPad and iPhone client support
- Extend IP telephony to conferencing
- Learn more
Give your teams the freedom to be productive from anywhere, on any device, with Cisco Jabber. Cisco Jabber lets you access presence, instant messaging (IM), voice, video, voice messaging, desktop sharing, and conferencing. You can find the right people, see if and how they are available, and collaborate using your preferred method.
- Deployed on-premises or on demand as a cloud-based service
- Integrates with Office and SharePoint products for presence information and click-to-call
- Consistent experiences on any device: PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Replaces traditional soft client experiences with a touch friendly user experience
- Provides federated unified communications for business-to-business collaboration
Cisco Jabber Guest
Help guest users easily interact with enterprise workers by using real-time communications that are high quality, standards-based, and comprehensive. Guests simply click a URL, website link, or mobile application to start the interaction. Build these capabilities into your website or mobile application with the included SDKs, or use the Jabber Guest WebRTC client experiences.
- Enhance customer interactions by adding voice, video, and data sharing to your website, email communications, and mobile applications.
- Make experts easy to find by extending the unified communications benefits to the entire ecosystem of the enterprise.
- Offer temporary guest access helping experts, associates, customers, partners, and suppliers reach your employees.
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
Easy to deploy and use, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (Unified CCX) delivers a highly secure, available, virtual, and sophisticated customer interaction management solution. This integrated, comprehensive, contact center solution is intended for both formal and informal contact centers in midmarket, enterprise branch, and corporate departments.
- Sophisticated call routing and comprehensive contact management capabilities
- E-mail, Web Chat and social media integration
- Automatic call distributor features, including conditional routing, call-in-queue, and expected-wait-time messages
- Presence integration to help increase caller satisfaction through improved agent performance and expertise
- Workforce optimization, including workforce management and advanced quality management
- Next-generation historical and real-time reports and dashboards with flexible presentation options using Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
Cisco Expressway Series is designed specifically for comprehensive collaboration services provided through Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Business Edition, or Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS). It features established firewall-traversal technology and helps redefine traditional enterprise collaboration boundaries, supporting the vision of any-to-any collaboration.
As its primary features and benefits, Cisco Expressway:
- Offers proven and highly secure firewall-traversal technology to extend your organizational reach
- Helps enable business-to-business and business-to-consumer collaboration
- Provides session-based access to comprehensive collaboration for remote and mobile workers, without the need for a separate VPN client
- Supports a wide range of devices with Cisco Jabber for smartphones, tablets, and desktops
- Complements bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategies and policies for remote and mobile workers
For capabilities beyond traditional video systems, Cisco collaboration endpoints bring the benefits of immediate face-to-face communication to the desk, executive office, home office, and boardroom.
For solution shopping efficiency, we did the homework for you to narrow down the best options. The following products are choice selections that embody modern technology and current feature sets from Cisco Collaboration Endpoints. These selections made our Quick-Picks & Future-Proofed Guide, both for their current client appreciation value and for their product life cycle support plans. All are certain to benefit your organization now and in the coming years. You can visit Cisco’s website for more options.
Cisco Networking Solutions
iVision works with a broad range of Cisco networking products to orchestrate and configure solutions for collaboration including, servers, switches, routers, software and devices.