ATLANTA, February 12, 2014 – iVision is pleased to announce it has been recognized as one of the first south regional partners, by NetApp, to complete the NetApp Data Center—FlexPod Specialization. While iVision has been one of NetApp’s leading certified FlexPod partners since 2010, obtaining the FlexPod Premium Partner certification elevated iVision to the highest level of partner certification around Cisco and NetApp’s reference architecture for private cloud deployments. This new FlexPod Specialization reaffirms our company’s sales, design, architect, and implementation competencies and validates our completion of the following:
- Cisco Unified Computing Technology Specialization
- NetApp Professional Services Certification
- FlexPod sales, architect, design, and implementation best-practices training
“We look forward to the listing of our specialization status on NetApp.com How to Buy at http://www.netapp.com/us/how-to-buy/resellers-new/. A website that promotes NetApp trusted advisors for customers wishing to migrate to next-generation data centers.
Prior awards and recognition for iVision include:
– ACG #12 “Fast 40 Fastest Growing Mid-Market Companies” – 2011, 2012, 2013
– Atlanta Business Chronicle #40 “Pacesetter” Award – 2012, 2013
– CRN #384 “Solution Provider 500” – 2012, 2013
– CRN Tech Elite – 250 2011, 2012, 2013
– Microsoft SE Client Satisfaction Award – 2011
– MSP Top 100 Managed Service Providers – 2010
For more information, please contact Mark Argyle | moc.n1490256638oisiv1490256638i@ely1490256638gram1490256638
Headquartered in Atlanta, iVision builds cloud ready infrastructure and applications in partnership with their clients. iVision engineers success for its clients through objective recommendations, process and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed guidance. The firm provides infrastructure and application solutions, and is organized into five complementary practices, including: Infrastructure Services, Data Center, Converged Network and Application Development – all supported by the Delivery Assurance practice.