ATLANTA, August 12, 2016 – iVision, a full service technology firm, announced a two part webinar series titled, Accelerate & Reduce Risk on Your Journey to the Cloud, focused on helping IT leaders take the best approach when moving to and managing applications on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and third party cloud infrastructures. The first webinar will be held 1:00-1:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, August 16 and led by iVision’s Infrastructure Services Practice Director, Keith Lynch. The second session will be held 1:00-1:30 p.m. EST on Thursday, August 18 and led by iVision’s Director of Engineering, Omar Torres.
The series will explore how to utilize services from Amazon, Microsoft, Hadoop, Equinix, NetApp, EMC, iVision, and other organizations to solve modern business problems. Using best-practice case studies and real-world examples of successes and failures, the series will guide webinar participants through the journey to the cloud, including:
- Understanding the variety and differences in cloud options for your business
- Avoiding pit falls and common road blocks during transformation to the cloud
- Determining which infrastructure is most cost effective for your business
- Ensure\ing you’re meeting your company’s security requirements
- Gaining a better understanding of how licenses can be leveraged for the cloud
- Selecting the best approach to migrate your data to the cloud
- Choosing the best network connectivity for your infrastructure environment
- Leveraging the cloud for backups and disaster recovery
To register for the upcoming webinars, visit the upcoming events page at ivision.com/events or contact your client advocate. For more information on the series, contact iVision Marketing Coordinator, Taylor Cochran at moc.n1555771310oisiv1555771310i@nar1555771310hcoct1555771310.