- This event has passed.
Securing Your Data Center
March 16, 2016 @ 3:30 pm - 7:30 pm
iVision, along with our partners, Cisco, Varonis and Menlo Security, cordially invite you to join us for a March Madness celebration featuring an exclusive culinary experience with a popular local Chef on March 16th at the Big Green Egg Culinary Center. Join us for a memorable meal while you listen to IT leaders from some of Atlanta’s most prominent businesses (RSUI, Rollins and Kilpatrick Townsend) explain how they are utilizing the security products and services from iVision, Cisco, Varonis and Menlo Security. You will also learn how to:
- Defend against breaches and threats on networks through next generation defense mechanisms
- Protect internal and remote resources from Internet-based risks with DNS protection
- Identify malware in the environment, trace origins and find where the file has spread; helping to protect company data
- Ensure the right people in the organization have access to the right data
- Be alerted on suspicious activity or abuse of data real-time to help prevent data breaches
- Meaningfully leverage unstructured data without exposing sensitive data
- Prevent Ransomware from encrypting your most critical data
- Eliminate all web and email malware transparently
After our presentation, the Chef will share cooking tips while preparing an amazing meal on the Big Green Egg.
There will be several give-aways during the event and one lucky winner will win a Big Green Egg!
Arrival and Registration:
3:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Presentation and Culinary Experience:
4:00 PM – 7:30 PM
March 2, 2016