- This event has passed.
#DevOps #Microservices and #IoT: Beyond the Hype
June 8, 2016 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
DevOps, Microservices, and the Internet of Things
DevOps, Microservices, and the Internet of Things are the hottest topics in technology today. Don’t miss your chance to go beyond the hype and learn the reality behind the industry’s most trending topics, discover how each is connected and evaluate the potential impact to your business. Join iVision in a special event DevOps webinar featuring iVision’s Director of Application Development and 6-time Microsoft MVP Jeremy Likness on Wednesday, June 8 at 12:30 PM.
DevOps is commonly defined as a practice that employs the collaboration and communication of both software developers and other IT professionals while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes. But what does that mean for your business? In this webinar, Jeremy will share a breakdown of the facts, real world case studies as well as specific details to illustrate the implementation of these concepts.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How to deliver software faster without sacrificing reliability and efficiency
- The path from agile to DevOps
- A practical case study that leveraged Azure, Visual Studio Team Services and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- The evolution of cloud from Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) to microservices
- How microservices relate to existing application development patterns and practices
- What the Internet of Things (IoT) really is and how it relates to both microservices and DevOps
- What these trends mean for the future of innovation at your business
Did You Know?
- The Internet of Things can impact businesses even when their ecosystem doesn’t include connected devices
- You may already be leveraging microservices
- Many businesses are already engaged in DevOps, even if they aren’t calling it that