- This event has passed.
Cloud Migration: Is Your Plan As Strong As Your Golf Swing?
June 29, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Exclusive Cloud Seminar and Private Golf Clinic
Having overarching challenges with your AWS, AZURE or third party cloud strategy, migration and/or management approach? On June 29, IT executives from the Atlanta Braves, LendingPoint, Recall, Manhattan Associates and iVision will participate in an informative session on the biggest challenges and best approaches for moving to and managing applications on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and third party cloud infrastructures. They will share how they are utilizing services from Amazon, Microsoft, Hadoop, Equinix, NetApp, EMC, iVision, and other organizations to solve modern business problems.
iVision cordially invites executives, IT decision makers and those struggling with their company’s cloud strategy to attend this mid afternoon session at Capital City Country Club – Brookhaven, which will include a presentation, panel discussion and Q&A session. The seminar will be followed by a private golf clinic, with a golf professional, as well as food and beverages.
- Understand the variety and differences in cloud options for your business
- Avoid pit falls and common road blocks during transformation to the cloud
- Determine which infrastructure is most cost effective for your business
- Ensure you’re meeting your company’s security requirements
- Gain a better understanding of how licenses can be leveraged for the cloud
- Select the best approach to migrate your data to the cloud
- Choose the best network connectivity for your infrastructure environment
- Leverage the cloud for backups and disaster recovery
Arrival and Registration:
2:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Presentation and Golf Clinic:
2:30 PM – 5:30 PM
June 15, 2016
Registration is closed for this event. Visit our events page for all upcoming iVision events.