Benefits at iVision
The greatest benefit shared by all iVision employees is being part of our unique, entrepreneurial, engineering-driven and service-centric culture. Each of us is equally committed to the team, but we approach that commitment as individuals, bringing to the table a variety of talents, experiences and passions. Our employee benefits support that diversity through:
Educational and career development opportunities
- The world we live in is ever-changing, so we seek recruits with a desire to succeed and an aptitude to learn. At iVision, you’ll be encouraged to grow personally and professionally through in-house mentoring programs, online training, conferences, seminars and informal meetups. In supporting your technical passions, you’ll have access to our certification assistance programs to help achieve those professional goals. Your talent will be recognized and rewarded, and your ambition will be embraced and encouraged. We’ll invest in your future with us.
Company-backed community outreach
- iVision is local. Atlanta is our birthplace, our home and our playground. We are deeply invested in our community and its vibrant ecosystem. As an employee, you’ll take a hands-on role in philanthropic endeavors of all kinds. We give our money, talent and time to nurture the next generation, feed our neighbors and make a difference in many other ways. We are enthusiastic volunteers, and we welcome your ideas about more ways to give back.
A focus on work-life balance
- Enhance your life away from work with our All Purpose Leave benefits and flexible work options
Health care and wellness programs that nurture employees’ bodies, minds and spirits
- Happy, healthy team members can be more innovative, collaborative, and more mindful while actively helping customers and their communities
A sun-filled, collaborative workplace in a superb in-town location
- Our award-winning workplace is designed to help us thrive. We work in Atlanta’s dynamic Midtown district. Many of our team members live within walking distance; others take the MARTA train to work. From our office, you can walk to concert venues, theaters, one of the best art collections in the Southeast, incredible restaurants and several of Atlanta’s most beautiful urban parks and green spaces.
Retirement and benefit programs that let us to care for our families and prepare for our futures.
- 401(K) plans
- Commuter FSA
- Commuter Benefit
- Healthcare FSA
- Healthcare HSA
- Life Insurance
- Short term and long-term disability leave
- Parental Leave
- Individual and team incentive plans
- Vacation, holidays, personal days and well-being time
- ID Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance Plan